What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders many features will not be available
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By logging in to your account
• By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
Fair Information PracticesThe Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can contact us using the information on contact page.
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
jocuridigitale.ro oferă utilizatorilor posibilitatea de a se inregistra pentru serviciu cu contul de Facebook (așa-numita funcție Facebook-Connect). Facebook-Connect este un serviciu al rețelei sociale Facebook, care este operată de Facebook Ireland Ltd. 4 GRAND CANAL SQUARE , GRAND CANAL HARBOUR , D2 Dublin („Facebook“). O înregistrare suplimentară la jocuridigitale.ro nu mai este apoi necesară. Pentru a se înregistra, utilizatorul va fi redirecționat către site-ul Facebook, unde se poate conecta cu datele sale de acces. Prin aceasta, profilul de Facebook și serviciul jocuridigitale.ro sunt interconectate. Prin conectare, jocuridigitale.ro primește automat de la Facebook informații pentru care utilizatorul și-a dat acordul (de ex. prenume, nume, adresă de e-mail, imagine profil, sex, lista de prieteni). Aceste informații le folosim pentru a vă putea identifica în cadrul utilizării jocuridigitale.ro.
Baza legală pentru prelucrarea acestor date este Art. 6 paragraful 1 litera a) RGPD.
Informații suplimentare despre Facebook-Connect și setările de sferă privată găsiți în indicațiile privind protecția datelor: www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
Site-ul jocuridigitale.ro permite navigarea utilizatorilor fara a solicita acestora sa transmita datele lor personale. Cu toate acestea, navigarea in mod anonim, va limita experienta de utilizare a site-ului ca si platforma de vanzare online. In acest sens, functionalitatea principala impune colectarea de date cu character personal de la utlizatori, cum ar fi numele, prenumele, adresa, telefonul si adresa de email.
Colectarea datelor personale se face in conformitate cu prevederile Regulamentului UE privind protectia generala a datelor GDPR intrat in vigoare in 25 mai 2018 impreuna cu legislatia nationala armonizata in aceasta privinta.
Date pe care le colectam, durata pastrarii datelor, drept de acces, drept de interventie, stergerea datelor.
- Nume si prenume, adresa, numar de telefon: Solicitam completarea numelui si prenumelui utilizatorului la crearea contului pentru a putea emite factura in momentul vanzarii si a se putea realiza plata electronica a produselor comandate. Numele, prenumele si adresa se vor pastra in evidentele contabile pe o perioada de cel putin 10 ani conform cu legislatia contabila in vigoare. Aceste date furnizate este obligatoriu sa fie corecte si complete. Utilizatorii au posibilitatea de a isi modifica aceste date in interiorul contului.
- Adresa de email. Aceasta este necesara pentru validarea contului, pentru resetarea parolei, precum si pentru a permite realizarea obligatiei contractuale a furnizorului de a livra in mod digital produsele (licentele) comandate de catre clienti.
Utilizatorului ii este permisa stergerea datelor sale personale, la optiunea acestuia, inclusiv prin sau odata cu stergerea contului sau de client. Daca este in curs livrarea unei comenzi, aceasta actiune poate fi facuta numai dupa concluzionarea acesteia intrucat livarea produselor digitale necesita existenta unei adrese valide de email.